Friday, May 9, 2014

Habibti's Spring Faves

It's springtime, ladies!

And I've been on the lookout for new spring favorites -
products and looks that still exude everything that is spring,
without being so expected.

So far,
I've found a few things that might help you in creating
and maintaining your springtime vibe...




 
The flowers are in bloom, the weather is heating up,
and we want our pretty, poppin' manis to last!
Gel polish manicures are ideal, but can sometimes be pricey...
Luckily for us, there is Julep!
I'd received a free sample of Julep's Freedom Polymer Top Coat from Sephora a while ago
and let me tell you, it works like a charm!
What makes this top coat different from the others?
It gives your polish a thick, strong, gel-like shine while curing quickly and needing no UV light
(not to mention, it dries incredibly fast). 
Now you can have your gel mani without the expense;
plus, it's easy to remove when you're ready to change colors. I'm hooked!
 
 
 
 
 



 

I have a confession to make - I tend to be leary of peachy blushes.
I've seen them look really pretty on some skintones, but I've also seen them give an ashy appearance.
So, I was thrilled when I came across The Aphrodisiac blush by bareMinerals!
It's a peachy-coral blush and that added red undertone from the coral
helps it to glow against the skin, rather than looking flushed.
My favorite thing about this particular blush?
It works with ALL skin tones. I highly recommend it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm a fragrance junkie, ladies. And I'm always keeping an eye out for my next signature scent.

Usually I go for the sweet, floral scents with some kind of confectionery lasting note,
so I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked Infusion d'Iris by Prada.
It's a different take on florals -
instead of going the sweet route, it deviates towards a clean, crisp, citrus-floral.
It embodies the smell of spring without being too loud or requiring too much.
I'm in love ♥.
 
 
 
 
xoxo Habibti


No comments:

Post a Comment